Welcome to Brown Road Animal Clinic! We try to make every visit a pleasant one from the moment you walk in the door until you head home with your pet. Check out the pictures of our facility below, or feel free to stop by and take a tour during normal business hours.
Animal Hospital Policies
Before your first visit, please gather any previous medical or adoption records you may have for your pet. We need this information to get an accurate record of your pet's medical history and to create the best treatment plan for your pet.
When you visit the hospital, please bring your pet in a carrier or on a leash. This will prevent any incidents with other animals that may also be in the lobby.
Patient Arrival Policy
When it is time for your appointment, one of our Veterinary Technicians will escort you and your pet to an exam room where she will ask you some questions regarding your visit. Weight, temperature, and a quick check of your pet might happen at this time as well.
When the veterinarian examines your pet, they will take the time to listen and ask questions so they can understand your concerns. They will also perform a physical examination of your pet - checking his eyes, ears, and mouth and listening to his heart - and will ask you questions about your pets habits and activities.
Should you have any questions about your upcoming visit or procedure, please do not hesitate to call us.
Boarding & Grooming
- Bark Avenue Pet Resort 3109 E. McKellips Rd, Mesa, AZ 85213, 480-832-3631
- Boarding & Day Care: Happy Pets Palace & Playground 1918 E. McKellips Rd, Mesa, AZ 85203, 480-207-1852
- Boarding & Grooming: Four Paws Pet Resort 1608 N. Greenfield Rd., Mesa, AZ 85205, 480-985-8512
- Boarding: Pete & Macs 321 E. Elliot Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85234, 480-633-3384
- Grooming: Animal Clipper 5251 E. Brown Road, Mesa, AZ 85205, 480-830-2040
- Agility: American Kennel Club
- Agility: North American Dog Agility Council, Inc.
- Agility: United States Dog Agility Association
- American Board of Feline Practitioners
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
- American Kennel Club
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Animal Referral and Emergency Center of Arizona
- Arizona Animal Welfare League
- Arizona Veterinary Medical Association
- The Association of Pet Dog Trainers
- Clean Run (Agility, Flyball and Obedience Products) - Mail Order
- Coalition of All Breed Rescue of Arizona
- Earth Dog: American Kennel Club
- Flyball: K9 Outlaws
- Flyball: North American Flyball Association, Inc.
- Friends for Life Animal Rescue
- Friends of Animal Care and Control
- Gentle Leader - Mail Order
- Grief and Loss: Companion Animal Association of Arizona
- Herding: American Kennel Club
- Home Dog Training by Sharon Witherspoon, CPDT-KA, Licensed Victoria Stilwell Trainer
- HomeAgain Pet Identification
- Hunting Tests - Pointing Breeds: American Kennel Club
- Hunting Tests - Retrievers: American Kennel Club
- Hunting Tests - Spaniels: American Kennel Club
- J & J Pet Supply (Obedience, Dog Training and General Supplies) - Mail Order
- Kay Bickford, Family Pet Consulting, Inc.
- Nutramax Laboratories: Makers of Cosequin, Denosyl, Denamarin, Proviable
- Obedience: American Kennel Club
- Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (OFA)
- Pet Edge (Grooming, General Supplies, Toys) - Mail Order
- Rally: American Kennel Club
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diets
- Ryan's Pet Supply, PhoenixMail order and walk in (some restrictions apply) and expert clipper repair and sharpening
- Tracking: American Kennel Club
- Training: Home Dog Training, by Sharon Witherspoon, CPDT-KA, Licensed Victoria Stilwell Trainer
- United Kennel Club